Friday 5 April 2013

Point to Point 2013

Low Carbon 'TrailOr' on it's way to a show.
It’s that time again when we’ll be sporting our wellies and heading off to Bradbury Rings race course for the annual Point to Point meeting this Sunday.  Naturally we’re hoping it is going to warm up a little, I for one will be making sure my thermals are all in check for what potentially could be a pretty chilly April morning!  The fabulous thing about the Low Carbon 'TrailOr' (a pet name derived from a spelling mistake by Rich early in our ownership) that we take with us, is it has built in heating, three lit Woodburning Stoves……so at least I know that by lunch time I’ll be able to shed a few layers and bask in the warmth from the trailOr.
I’m off to the yard this afternoon to help the boys load up the truck with the tents and equipment then Rich will be trundling down to the ground with the trailer tomorrow to make sure we get a good spot. So if you’re travelling in that direction tomorrow keep your eye out for it, it looks something like this from behind……
If you’re at a loose end on Sunday feel free to pop down and share in a free marshmallow toasted on our very trendy and slightly slinky fire pit…..unlimited supply on the mallows (whilst stocks last) or if you prefer you can bring a loaf of bread with you and make toast. You can come and have a chat about renewables at the same time, I promise we won’t try and sell you anything!
Watch this space for my update on Monday, that’s if I haven’t raced off in to the sunset with a good looking jockey or worse lost my fingers & toes through frost bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment